BEWARE SAN ANTONIO: CORRUPT BASTARD JUDGE SOL CASSEB III IS AT IT AGAIN
FILED IN: BAD JUDGES, BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD, CHILD ABUSE, CHILD CUSTODY, CHILD CUSTODY BATTLE, CHILDREN’S RIGHTS, COERCIVE CONTROL, CORRUPT JUDGES, CORRUPT BASTARDS, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, FATHERS RIGHTS, GETTING SCREWED BY THE FAMILY COURTS, JEAN PAUL LACOMBE DIAZ,JUDGE SOL CASSEB, LAZY JUDGES, LEGAL ABUSE, NONCUSTODIAL MOTHERS, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Remember little Jean Paul Lacombe Diaz? You may not, because there is not a lot of Congressmen or other government officials running around screaming to get this child back. Like they so willing do for fathers. Refresh your memory:
Eight months later, Jean Paul is still missing, thanks to Judge Sol Casseb III and his father-loving/mother-hating rulings.
Another dear mother now is facing the wrath of Judge Casseb today. Here are the details:
1. Judge Sol Casseb III, 288 District Court of Bexar County Texas in San Antonio signed a writ of attachment in an exparte hearing without even hearing the facts of the case. Only an attorney’s word acting on behalf of a rich controlling father just so that he could have the child a few days before having to return the child to the mother again for Summer visitation. The deputies ignored her outcries as they arrested her and never investigated the allegations. This despite the fact that Officer Metcalf had spoken to the child on the phone and assured her that she was going to personally investigate her allegations of abuse before proceeding with anything. (Boy does this sound familiar….is this actually SOP in San Antonio, stomping on child’s human rights?)
2. The child made numerous outcries of abuse non of which were taken seriously with the exception of her court ordered counselor and a counselor with the Justice Center in San Antonio. The child 11 years of age actively sought out adults and the police to tell them she was being abused.
3. The lawyer lied to the Judge regarding the condition of the situation. A writ of attachment is used exclusively in cases where there is mortal danger. Otherwise a “habious corpus” is used. The child was in danger from the father not the mother.
4. The child was visiting Mom and refused to board a plane to return to her father because she could no longer endure the abuse especially the with holding of food which made her constantly weak and dizzy. School was already out and in the past her classmates would share their lunch with her. The mother immediately turned the child into the police who could not convince the child to board the plane. Now there was no chance of finding food. She ate nonstop when with her mother and counselor’s advised not to regulate her intake. In her obsession with food one night the child while asleep got up grabbed a box of cookies and laid back down to sleep hugging the cookies all night.
5. The father presented the writ as evidence that the mother had kidnapped the child to a court in Sandoval County, New Mexico and falsely had the magistrate issue a warrant for the arrest of the mother. The father with the help of the lawyer made sure that when the mother turned over the child she would be arrested in front of the child in order to force his power and control over the child and mother.
6. The father had continually told the child that if she continued to tell others about what happened in the home he would kill the mother. The child sent an email to the father stating that she was staying to protect her mother from him.
7. The Father never contacted the court appointed counselor to ask about the child because he knew she would not be i agreement with his vindictive tactics.
8. The child is a football and still no one has sought out to see if she is well. She was scheduled to go back on May 31. She was arrested on June 8 and by court order starts her summer visitation on June 16 of which there is no legal basis to prevent the visitation as the mother has not a danger to the child on the contrary she is the only safe haven for this child. The father is unable to proceed with any proceedings in Bexar county against the mother because she has not committed any offenses. He is attempting to charge her with enforcement issues but they are minor and consist of nonsense like the child was denied passage on the plane because he failed to pay for the ticket and she missed a day of school, so he is acting the court to incarcerate the mother for 18 months on that charge.
9. The child was not in New Mexico when she refused to return and New Mexico has issued the warrant based on only the father’s word and a writ that was obtained without evidence and improperly. There is supposed to be a follow up hearing after a writ to determine the facts of the case and this has not happened.
No one is interested in the child’s allegations of abuse except the counselors. The well being of the child never came into play in Judge Casseb’s court room. Only paper work and lawyers without evidence. Instead of the father waiting to hear from the counselor and attempting to speak with the child through the use of the court appointed counselor the father used the court system as a sledge hammer to continue his coercive control of the child and the mother.
Someone needs to take Judge Sol Casseb out back behind the woodshed, and then fire his butt. My heart is with this mother and daughter as she heads to New Mexico tonight to face the lies charges, with a $50,000 cash bond on her head.
Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) Stuart Showalter Neo Nazi-Fathers Rights Advocate-Abusers Rights Advocate Glenn Sacks-Abusers Advocate,Right Wing Terrorist- Fathers Rights. Warren Farrell, Mike J Murphy, Jeremy Swanson, Mark K Godbey, Donald Tenn, Stan Rains, Richard A. Gardner coined the term Parental Alienation Syndrome