Mildred D. Muhammad Special Guest on American Mothers Political Party Show 12/9/2010 5:00 PM CST
Call-in Number: (347) 205-9977
Thursday — 12/9/2010 5:00 PM CST, 6 PM EST
Special Guest! Mildred D. Muhammad, Mother, Domestic Violence Advocate, Consultant, Author, International/National Spokesperson on Domestic Violence. Keynote Speaker at Conferences. domestic violence survivor with a story to tell the world.
Many know her first and foremost by her former husband, John Allen Muhammad – the convicted and now executed DC sniper who terrorized the Washington DC metro region in late 2002.
However, many are not aware that the reasons for the horrific attacks on innocent women, children and men in the DC Metro area, originated from John Allen Muhammad’s stalking and the control tactics he used on Mildred, his former wife, whom he sought to find and kill before, during and after the divorce.
After several years of silence, Mildred speaks openly about her day-to-day experiences as a survivor of domestic violence and how it affected her three children.
Mildred was the Target in the DC Sniper Murders– it was about control and CUSTODY of the Children.
AMPP is a social movement seeking justice and accountability within the family court system which includes DHHS/CPS, psychologists and other so called experts.
- We as mothers demand CITIZENSHIP and our Rights to our Children.
- We demand that our children not be used as pawns by our abuser in a custody dispute.
- We demand that Mothers and Children be equally protected against court ordered visitation with an abuser.
- We demand that Mothers and Children be given the same rights, privileges and voice that the abuser gets in family courts!
- We demand that our President take action now as can no longer afford to be silent and we won’t.
- We demand the same “rights and freedoms” to which all humans are entitled.
Behind the closed doors of the dirty little secret of the family court system, thousands of women each year lose child custody to violent men who beat and abuse Mothers and Children.
Family courts are not family-friendly and betray the best interests of the child. Until Mothers and Children’s voices are heard we will never shut up, give up or go away!